Daniel Lanfear is a trial attorney who handles commercial litigation matters with an increasing emphasis in real estate and trust/estate-related litigation. He also has experience in the areas of general business, environmental, labor and employment, antitrust, trade secret, and oil, gas and mineral law.
- Youth Orchestra of San Antonio, Board Member, 2003
- Board of Adjustment, City of Alamo Heights, former member, 2002
- The Community Clinic, Inc., President, 2000; Board Member, 1997-2001
- Rotary Club of Alamo Heights, 2009-2016
- Named Texas Super Lawyers’ Rising Star by Thomson Reuters, 2004-2005
- Named among San Antonio’s Best Lawyers by S.A. Scene, 2006-2009, 2012
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Named a Texas Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters, 2016-2023 (Business Litigation)
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Certification
- Admitted, Texas; U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Western Districts
- Admitted, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- William S. Sessions American Inn of Court (San Antonio)
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Elected a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 1992
- St. Mary’s University, B.A., 1989
Handles commercial litigation matters with an increasing emphasis in the area of energy law.
General Business, Environmental, Labor and Employment
Well rounded experience to handle almost any need.
Family & Real Estate
Daniel Lanfear is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Representing a large Eagle Ford exploration and production company in arbitration, secured a sizable monetary settlement in a pipeline-related dispute. The client owned thirty miles of pipeline that had been constructed outside of acquired easements because of errors made by a surveying firm. After a year of litigation, the surveying firm’s insurance carrier paid the … Read more
SAN ANTONIO, TX – (October 28, 2013) – Daniel Lanfear, a trial and appellate attorney currently a partner with Strasburger & Price LLP, will open his independent practice, The Lanfear Law Firm, P.C. on November 4th in San Antonio. Lanfear, with more than 20 years of experience, spent the last nine years at Strasburger handling … Read more
- « Previous
Send a Message
4040 Broadway, Suite 510
San Antonio, Texas 78209