Daniel Lanfear is a trial and appellate attorney who handles commercial litigation matters with an increasing emphasis in the area of energy law. He also has experience in the areas of general business, environmental, labor and employment, family and real estate law.
- Youth Orchestra of San Antonio, Board Member, 2003
- Board of Adjustment, City of Alamo Heights, former member, 2002
- The Community Clinic, Inc., President, 2000; Board Member, 1997-2001
- Rotary Club of Alamo Heights, 2009-2016
- Named Texas Super Lawyers’ Rising Star by Thomson Reuters, 2004-2005
- Named among San Antonio’s Best Lawyers by S.A. Scene, 2006-2009, 2012
- AV Rated Martindale Hubbell
- Named a Texas Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters, 2016 (Business Litigation), 2017 (Business Litigation), 2018 (Business Litigation), 2019 (Business Litigation)
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Certification
- Admitted, Texas; U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Western Districts
- Admitted, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- William S. Sessions American Inn of Court (San Antonio)
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Elected a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 1992
- St. Mary’s University, B.A., 1989
Handles commercial litigation matters with an increasing emphasis in the area of energy law.
General Business, Environmental, Labor and Employment
Well rounded experience to handle almost any need.
Family & Real Estate
Daniel Lanfear is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
SAN ANTONIO, TX – (October 28, 2013) – Daniel Lanfear, a trial and appellate attorney currently a partner with Strasburger & Price LLP, will open his independent practice, The Lanfear Law Firm, P.C. on November 4th in San Antonio. Lanfear, with more than 20 years of experience, spent the last nine years at Strasburger handling … Read more